My name is Amanda Goldston and I spent 6 ½ years in the highly competitive world of selling double glazed windows, conservatories and sunrooms direct to the customers in their own homes.
It was a very tough industry with a lot of pressure to achieve. I was consistently in the top 10 agents in the whole country (it was a national company with over 400 agents) .
My boss used to say it was because I was “ a good closer” which always made me cringe.
In a 6 month period, I doubled my sales, earnt twice as much money, yet I worked about half the hours I had worked before.
How did I do that?
Top Sales Agent's Secret Weapon
By using my Intuition to get to the real root cause of why people weren’t buying, I could gently answer their questions.
By tapping into my gut feelings, I could pick up where people were not telling me the truth or where they were very interested in my offering. More importantly I could quickly tell where there was no interest at all, so I could quickly move on to another potential customer
Some of the biggest names in business today use their intuition or gut feeling on a regular basis as a tool to help make multi- million dollar business decisions.
Used by Top Tycoons
People like Donald Trump, Sir Richard Branson, Walt Disney to name a few are people who have all listened to that “inner knowing” and followed it, sometimes on multi million or even multi billion dollar deals.
They have acted on it and been proved right time after time. Often that knowing had no basis in logical reality, yet it was right.
To name a few:
1) Masaru Ibuka Founder and chairman of Japan's Sony Corp.
Asked in an interview, "What is the secret of your success?" He said he had a ritual. Preceding a business decision, he would drink herbal tea. Before he drank, he asked himself, "Should I make this deal or not?" If the tea gave him indigestion, he wouldn't make the deal. "I trust my gut, and I know how it works," he said. "My mind is not that smart, but my body is."
2) Tom Peters Management consultant and best selling author
"Leaders trust their guts. "Intuition" is one of those good words that has gotten a bad rap. For some reason, intuition has become a "soft" notion. Garbage! Intuition is the new physics. It's an Einsteinian, seven-sense, practical way to make tough decisions. Bottom line, circa 2001 to 2010: The crazier the times are, the more important it is for leaders to develop and to trust their intuition."
3) From Forbes Business Magazine:-Peter Vegso played a hunch that turned his struggling publishing company into an industry powerhouse. At a 1992 booksellers convention he attended, an acquaintance, Jack Canfield, was peddling a manuscript of inspirational stories he had collected over 20 years as a motivational speaker (Chicken Soup for the Soul).
One hundred and forty publishers had rejected the book. Canfield asked Vegso to look at it.
"I said, 'Jack, I'll publish it,'" recalls Vegso, president of Health Communications Inc. "He said, 'Don't you have to read it first?'"
… the rest, so they say, is history!
You too can have the Edge...
I wrote the ebook “Develop Your Intuition in Business” to help you to tap into that same phenomenal power that I used to double my sales with half the effort and these business leaders have used to build their fortunes.
So what is Intuition, where does it come from and how do I use it to get “the edge “ in today’s fast-moving, ultra competitive business world.
Why Develop your Intuition in Business:
Some of the reasons why you might want to develop and use your Intuition or gut feeling in business:
- How to tell immediately if someone is lying to you.
- How to get an insight into the character and personality of someone you are dealing with and know instantly whether you can trust them or not.
- Know in advance what objections someone might come up with to your sales and businesses proposal and be prepared for them.
- Get a sense of the likely outcome of an event and make changes if you don’t like where it is going.
- Tune into the true feelings and emotions of a client or an employee and really get a feeling of what is going on for them when they might not be able to express it in words.
- Understand your clients’ deep-rooted objections that they are scared to voice … and answer them, so you can negotiate a win-win situation all round.
- Know immediately whether an opportunity or project has potential or whether to ditch it in favor of something else.
- Build instant rapport with almost anyone.
- Know when your words or actions have overstepped someone’s boundaries, so you can take immediate corrective action.
- Get the edge in business. Know what clients and employees are going to say before they say it.
How to "Develop Your Intuition in Business" is a practical book full of tips and proven strategies to help you to get the power of your Intuition or gut feeling on your side, guiding you to make the very best business decisions you can in the moment.
What's in the “Develop Your Intuition in Business” ebook.
- What is Intuition and where it comes from.
- Why it is crucial to have this valuable tool in your business armory
- How to recognize when your Intuition or gut feeling is trying to help you to achieve a positive goal.
- How to hear the alarm bells ringing loud and clear when something is not right.
- 7 quick, proven, sure-ways to tune into your intuition, so it is on tap for you at the precise moment you need it.
- Quick tips to de-stress and focus in minutes before an important meeting.
and much more.
“When intuition strikes you had better listen and when Amanda Goldston shows you how, you had better pay attention.
No one has done a better job of bringing examples and techniques to life so that you become more attuned and aware of just how import a role intuition should and will play in our lives if only we will allow it. I recommend it highly to one and all.”
You have done it again! I am such a fan of your work because you give concrete actionable steps I can take to really make a difference. In "Develop Your Intuition in Business" you have showed me how to wake up my intuition. Since using your process, I have taken several grains of thought and turned them into steps that have moved my business forward. I can't thank you enough!
It is delivered in an easy to read pdf format and in less than 5 minutes, you too can be discovering and using the most closely guarded secret of the world’s top achievers
In addition to the workbook, you also get the following bonus:
Bonus # 1
De-Stress and Power Focus Audio Relaxation- approx 10 minutes
You can use this during the day (again not while driving or operating machinery) to quickly and easily clear away the tensions and stresses of the day.
This is especially useful if you need to be calm, clear and focused for an important meeting or event.
With this short Power Focus, you can also create a mental picture of the Ideal Outcome you would like to achieve.
Studies have shown this simple technique alone can dramatically increases the chances of the event actually turning out as you imagined and planned it.
At the moment You can all this valuable information for only $27 USD
The book comes with an unconditional, no quibble, no questions asked 90 day money back guarantee.
How Much is it?
I debated long and hard over the price to charge for this material, because when used and applied it could help you make or save $1000s of dollars by guiding to make the right decisions for you and helping you to avoid the things that could cost you dearly.
In the end I decided that I would prefer to make it accessible to everyone and settled on the ridiculously low price of only $27 USD.
This is partly because it is a downloadable ebook and I have no shipping costs and partly because I think it high time the “big boys” stopped having an unfair advantage over everyone in business with their “secret intuition weapon”.
So, here it is, at a special introductory offer price of only $27 USD. The price will be going up as soon as I get a few more testimonials, so grab your copy while you can.
To your continued success
With abundant blessings
P.S. Trust your Gut, Get the Edge in Business, grab your copy of “Develop Your Intuition in Business Now.